Shore Accounting Solutions are tax accountants in Fremantle. We collect information from clients in the natural course of business. The information we may collect is in direct relation to our services, including:
- Small business accounting
- Bookkeeping services
- Tax accountant services
- Small business tax returns
- Individual tax returns
- Superannuation accounting services
- Self-managed super funds accounting services
Shore Accounting Solutions is committed to protecting your personal, business and taxation information:
- All information provided to Shore Accounting Solutions is collected for the purpose of conduct of our business with you. Our business services include business accounting services, bookkeeping services, taxation accounting services, and related accounts management operations.
- Information held by Shore Accounting Solutions may include personal information details, individual tax accounts information, business accounts and data, self-managed superannuation fund accounts, and any relevant correspondence and communications media (like text messages, emails, SMS, etc.) related to our business records and services to clients.
- Information is stored, accessed, and disposed of in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles provisions of the Privacy Act.
- Information is held for a legally required minimum statutory period of 6 years, being the statute of limitations for retention of business information and related accounts data.
- We do not disclose, sell, or otherwise trade your personal information to third parties. We use online technology and third party providers for the provision of our services and storage of data. These providers will have access to information provided to us and are also bound by the provisions of the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 (as amended) and applicable state privacy laws.
- We may be required by law to provide your information to law enforcement agencies or subpoenas in relation to a court action. Please be aware that our provision of information to agencies and courts under such circumstances is compulsory. If required to provide information, we must comply with the relevant laws.